Digify’s 2-Step Verification adds an extra layer of security to your account so you’ll be sure that only you can access it, even if some else knows your password. You can choose to enable it any time.
- Click on your name on the upper right-hand corner of the screen > My Settings.
2. In the Account section, go to 2-Step Verification > click Expand.
3. Click Enable 2-Step Verification.
The next screen will explain what 2-Step Verification is.
4. Enter your password > click Next.
5. Select and provide answers to your security questions > Click Next.
The next screen will prompt you to set up your 2FA using an authenticator app on your mobile device.
7. Add a new app to the authenticator. If you’re using Google Authenticator, you can do this by clicking the + icon.
8. You can then use your phone to scan the barcode or enter the key manually.
If you click enter key manually, type your email address and the key provided in your Digify.
9. Copy the security code generated from your authenticator app > Enable 2-Step Verification.
10. If successful, a message will prompt you that 2FA is enabled for your account.
If you have questions or need help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.