Data rooms are available for Pro, Team and Enterprise. When you create a data room in Digify, you can set the following security settings:
- Permissions: Set permissions on whether to allow your recipients to download the files in the data room or not. If download is allowed, print is automatically allowed.
- Watermark: Consider using a watermark if you want to brand your files or simply emphasize the confidentiality of the information you are sharing. For a more secure and professional experience, your recipient’s email address will automatically show in the watermark itself. You can then customize the text, size and color of the watermark according to your needs. See how the Digify watermark works.
- Data Room Expiry: Set an expiry if you want the data room to only be accessible for a certain period.
- File Index: Turn the File Index feature on to have the option to change the viewing order of the files in the data room. Your co-owners and contributors can also arrange the order of the files.
- Data Room Notifications: Enable Data Room Notifications if you want people in your data room to receive notification emails whenever new files are added to the specific data room. All data room users will have an option to mute the new file notifications on their end.
- Terms Of Access (For Team/Enterprise only): Turn the Terms of Access feature on to require data room recipients to agree with your terms of access (similar to an NDA) upon accessing the data room.
- Hide access list from recipients: Check the box if you don’t want your individual recipients to see other recipients’ information. If box is unchecked, recipients will see who else has access and they can leave comments and chat using the Comments Features in the file viewer.
How To Change Existing Data Room Settings
Data room owners can change the settings of an existing data room anytime. Changes made will be applied in real-time. To change the settings, go to the specific data room:
- Click Change Data Room Settings.
- Change the settings.
- Save changes.
Related: How to add files to a data room