Before cancelling your subscription, if you are experiencing issues with your account, reach out to us at https://digify.com/contact.html.
To cancel your subscription, you must be a Pro user or a Team admin. If you are a Team member, please contact your Team admin and request to be removed from the team.
To begin, log in to your Digify account.
- Click on your name on the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Click on My Settings if you are a Pro user. If you are a Team admin, click on Team Settings.
- On Billing Portal, click Launch.
- Click cancel this subscription.
5. Leave a comment and click Cancel Subscription.
After cancelling your subscription, your account will still be active under a Free plan and you can still access your files. However, if you exceed the storage limit of 1GB for a free account, you won’t be able to share files until you’re below the storage limit.