Digify’s Outlook add-in works for Outlook versions for Windows client. Note that at the moment, we do not support Outlook for Mac and Outlook for mobile devices. If you want to use Digify on mobile, you can get the Digify app for iOS and Android.
Digify for Outlook is available for Pro, Team and Enterprise. If you wish to give the Digify Outlook add-in a try, you can request for for a free trial.
How To Install
- On your desktop browser, download the Digify on Outlook for Windows installer.
- When the download is finished, click the arrow beside the file name > Show in folder.
3. Follow the setup process and install.
To Ensure Setup is Complete
- Launch or relaunch Outlook and find the Digify icon on the upper right-hand part of the screen.
2. Check to make sure that Digify add-in is enabled.
- Click File > Options > Add-Ins.
- In Manage, select COM Add-ins and press Go.
- Ensure that Digify add-in is ticked.