Digify lets you insert your Digify links on a webpage outside of Digify for viewing. For example, you can embed a Digify link on your blog, and you will be able to let your readers view your file while keeping your documents secured.
How to get your Digify link
To embed the document, you will need the full file link, instead of the shortened link. You can get the Digify link with the following steps:
- Log in to your Digify account.
- Select the Sent tab or visit https://digify.com/a/#/r
- Click on the file.
- Select the View button from the tool bar.
- Copy the link from the browser address bar
Prepare your Digify link for embedding
Before you can proceed with embedding your link, you will have to modify your Digify link by:
- Changing the domain name from https://digify.com/ to https://embed.digify.com/
- Changing the URL path from .../a/#/filesender/... to .../a/#/file/...
Before any modification, your Digify link should look like the following:
After the modification, your Digify link should look like the following:
Adding the link to your HTML code
After modifying the link, the final step would be to embed your Digify link to your HTML iframe. Here's a sample HTML snippet:
<iframe height="100%" width="100%" src="https://embed.digify.com/a/#/file/e4b830ffeb40" name="iframe_test"></iframe>
If you need further assistance, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.