Before canceling your subscription, if you are experiencing issues with your account, reach out to us at https://digify.com/contact.html.
To cancel your subscription you must be an Admin. If you are a User, please contact your team Admin and request to be removed from the team.
To begin, Log in to your Digify account:
- Click on your name on the top-right corner and select Admin Settings*.
- Under Admin, scroll down to Billing and click on the Launch button beside Billing Portal.
- In the billing portal, scroll down to Subscription, click Manage and cancel your subscription.
- Leave a comment and confirm the cancellation.
After canceling your subscription, your account will still be active under a Free plan. During this process, your shared files and created data rooms will not be deleted.
Under the Free plan,
- Files shared using the Document Security tool will remain accessible. However, you will not be able to update the settings or view the statistics for the shared files.
Note: You can send new files, but you will not be able to use any of the security features - such as “Only people I specify” access, watermark, screen shield, expiry, and NDA.
- All your active data rooms will be disabled and, therefore, not accessible. You will not be able to create new data rooms.
Note: Disabled data rooms will be reactivated upon re-subscription.
Do note that if you exceed the storage limit of 1GB for a free account, you won’t be able to share files until you’re below the storage limit.
*Lite Plan and Classic Pro Plan (Pro Plans that were activated before June 12, 2019) will see Billing instead of Admin Settings.