When accessing some files and data rooms shared via Digify, you may be required to verify your access before you can successfully view the files. This ensures that only invited recipients can gain access to the confidential information being shared. (Read about accessing a file sent via Digify.)
Upon clicking on the file or data room link, you will be prompted to enter
- Your email address (this must match the exact email address specified by the sender).
- A one-time verification code (to be sent to the invited email address).
It may take up to 2 minutes to receive the email containing the verification code. If you can’t find the email, consider the following:
- Check your Spam/Junk folder and look for verification code from Digify;
- Search your email for messages from firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Click Resend to get a new verification code. Note that if you request for more than one verification code, only the most recent code will work.
TIP: To make sure our emails are delivered to your inbox, please add email@example.com to your email address book.
If you still can’t find your verification code, let us assist you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.