If you’re on mobile and wish to share files, you can login to https://digify.com/ on your browser. Note that we’ve updated Digify on Android and iOS, and sharing files via the mobile app is no longer supported. The new mobile app, now called Digify Viewer, works as a file viewer that lets users and recipients view Digify files and data rooms on the go.
How To Share Files on Mobile
To get started, log in to https://digify.com/
- Click Choose files to upload.
2. Choose your upload method.
3. Select the file you want to share.
4. Set your security settings.
Note that some security settings are only available for Team, and Enterprise users. Please refer to our pricing page for full feature comparison.
5. Send a notification or get the file link.