Microsoft's Anti-Spam Policy uses the allow lists for exceptions. If you are assigned a role with administrative privileges, you can whitelist Digify by adding digify.com to the "allow lists".
You can set an allow list when you add or edit Anti-Spam policies that apply to specific recipients in your organization.
To add or edit a Spam Filter policy
- Go to https://outlook.office365.com/ecp/ and sign in with the Microsoft account with admin rights.
- In the left navigation, under Protection > Spam Filter.
- Under the Spam Filter section, choose New (the New button resembles a plus sign “+”) to create a new policy. (Alternatively, you can edit an existing policy.)
- Specify a name and description for your policy.
- In the Allow lists section, under Domain allow list, select the plus sign "+", and then type Digify’s domain ( digify.com ) and then hit the Okay button.
- In the Applied To section, choose The recipient is a member of, and then choose the group(s) you want to include in your policy. Choose Add, and then choose OK.
- When you are finished editing the policy, in the lower right corner of the screen, choose Save.