Digify’s 2-Step Verification adds an extra layer of security to your account so you’ll be sure that only you can access it, even if some else knows your password. You can choose to enable it any time.
Click on your name on the upper right-hand corner of the screen, then select My Settings.
2. Under the Security tab, go to 2-Step Verification and click Enable 2-Step Verification.
3. Enter your password, then click Next.
4. Select and provide answers to your security questions > Click Next.
5. The next screen will prompt you to set up your 2FA using an authenticator app on your mobile device.
7. Add a new app to the authenticator. If you’re using Google Authenticator, you can do this by clicking the + icon.
8. You can then use your phone to scan the barcode or enter the key manually.
If you click enter key manually, type your email address and the key provided.
9. Copy the security code generated from your authenticator app, then click Enable 2-Step Verification.
10. Once the 6-digit code is successfully verified, the 2FA will be enabled for your account.
If you have questions or need help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.