Data rooms are used to keep confidential files secure. All files in a data room created via Digify are AES-256 encrypted and protected for the privacy of all data room users.
If you are given access to a data room, you will receive an email invitation as seen below.
To access files in a data room,
- Click View data room.
- Type the exact email address where you received the invitation and click Continue.
- Verify identity
- If you have a Digify account, enter your password and click View.
- If you don’t have a Digify account yet, you will receive a 6-digit verification code in your email. Enter this code and verify your account after.
4. Activate your account by typing your name and setting your password.
5. Proceed with viewing files in the data room.
Note that after activating your account, for subsequent access, you only need to use the password to view files in the data room.