Data room statistics and data room logs are powerful tools to track activities and gather insights in your data room. This feature is available to data room owners and co-owners for Pro, Team, and Enterprise.
Data Room Statistics
Upon selecting a data room, click View Data Room Statistics on the upper right-hand corner of your browser.
1. Visitor Statistics will provide you activity information about those you have invited to access your data room:
- Visits will show you a snapshot of invited users who have and have not visited your data room.
TIP: You can easily remind invited users who haven’t visited your data room yet. To resend an invitation email, click Not Visited > Send reminder to all.
- Frequency will show you the top visitors of your data room.
- Duration will show you which visitors have accessed your data room the longest.
- Details will give you per-user information about the following:
* Timeline of activities - by clicking on the arrow beside the name of your data room visitor.
* Last visit
* Visit count
* Length of visit
2. Top Files will show you the list of files according to number of views, prints, and downloads.
You can also view per-file data by hovering over a file and by clicking its number of views.
Data Room Logs
Data room logs contain the following information:
- File name and ID
- Data and time of activity
- Recipient's name, email address, and IP address
- Action taken
To get your data room logs, click the more button > click Export Data Room Logs.
The data room logs in .CSV format will be sent in your email.