Choose whether you want to add files from your computer or import from Dropbox, Box or Google Drive. (How to connect your Dropbox, Box, Google Drive to your Digify account.)
Data rooms are available for Pro, Team and Enterprise. All data room owners, co-owners and contributors can add or delete files anytime. (Learn more about Role Permissions for Team and Enterprise.)
Data room owners/co-owners can manage New File Notifications depending on whether email notifications should or should not be sent to everyone in the data room whenever a new file has been added. Note that data room users have the option to mute the new file notification email on their end.
How To Upload Files
There are 3 options here:
1. Simply click on the Upload Files icon and select the file you want to upload.
2. If you are looking to upload multiple files and folders in one go, you can simply drag and drop them into the upload area.
3. You can also import files from your cloud storage Dropbox, Google Drive or Box.
How To Delete Files
All data room owners, co-owners and contributors can delete files from their specific data room. To delete,
- Go to the specific data room.
- Single-click to select the file or files you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
Once deleted, the file and its viewing statistics will be deleted permanently.