Digital rights management (DRM) enables you to set and impose copyright protection for your intellectual property such as market research, eBooks, training materials, modules, reports, and other confidential documents. You will be able to protect your digital files from unauthorized redistribution and restrict ways your customers or recipients copy content.
DRM is built-into Digify which generally does not require you to download a plugin or an app. It is available for all plans. With DRM, you can:
- Prevent unauthorized redistribution of your intellectual property with print/download permissions and watermarks
- Restrict access only to your intended recipients
- Track user activity
- Revoke access to file
Common Use Cases
You can securely share intellectual property information and invite multiple recipients depending on your needs. Digify is used by companies that produce:
- Learning materials and modules
- Training documents
- Market research and reports
- Compliance and regulatory documents
If you’d like a demo of how Digify’s DRM works, please contact us.