Creating this Zap will notify you of every new document view in Digify by sending an instant notification to your slack channel. This notification can include the recipient name, recipient email, file name and link as shown in this example.
First, you will need to set up the Digify integration in Zapier. Refer to this guide.
What does this Zap do?
Trigger: New View in Digify (Triggers when any of your Sent Files are viewed)
Action: Send Channel Message in Slack
Note: This applies to all documents uploaded under Document Security only, not for Data Rooms.
How to set up this Zap
1. Set Digify as the trigger app and choose the event "New View in Digify".
2. Connect your Digify account to Zapier. You will need to get an API key from the Digify developer portal.
3. Do a test trigger and continue to the next section
4. In the next section, set Slack as the action app and select "Send Channel Message" as the event to be done.
5. Connect your Slack app to Zapier
6. Choose which channel you want the notification to be sent to and customize your channel message using data from the previous steps. Below is an example:
[First Name][Last Name] [Email] has viewed [File Name]
7. Test your Zap before switching it on.
1. Create these other Zaps to automate your workflow
2. Create your own Zaps using Digify triggers and actions.
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org