Creating this Zap will enable every new document view to be recorded as a new row within a google spreadsheet. These fields can include the recipient name, recipient email, file name and link.
First, you will need to set up the Digify integration in Zapier. Refer to this guide.
What does this Zap do?
Trigger: New View in Digify
Action: Create Spreadsheet Row in Google Sheets
Note: This applies to all documents uploaded under Document Security only, not for Data Rooms.
How to set up this Zap
1. Set Digify as the trigger app and choose the event "New View in Digify".
2. Connect your Digify account to Zapier. You will need to get an API key from the Digify developer portal.
3. Do a test trigger and continue to the next section
4. In the next section, choose the Google Sheets app and set the event as "Create Spreadsheet Row". Ensure that you have a spreadsheet ready with headers such as Name, Email, File Name, Time etc.
5. Connect your Google Sheets account
6. Under Customize Spreadsheet Row, indicate where your spreadsheet is, which spreadsheet and worksheet you want your data to be recorded in. Zapier will automatically identify the headers in your sheet (e.g. First Name, Last Name, Email). Here you can indicate the corresponding information that should be recorded under each header (examples shown below).
7. Test your zap before switching it on. A successful zap should produce a google sheet that looks something like this:
1. Create these other Zaps to automate your workflow
2. Create your own Zaps using Digify triggers and actions.
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to email@example.com