Data rooms are used to keep confidential files secure. All files in a data room created via Digify are AES-256 encrypted and protected for the privacy of all data room users.
Upon being invited to a data room, you will receive the data room link from the sender or receive an email invitation as seen below.
How To Access Files In a Data Room
- Click the data room link or View data room button in the email.
- Type the exact email address where you received the invitation and click Continue.
- Verify identity.
- If you have a Digify account, enter your password and click View.
- If you don’t have a Digify account yet, you will receive a 6-digit verification code in your email. Enter this code and verify your account after.
4. Activate your account by typing your name and setting your password.
5. Proceed with viewing files in the data room.
Note that after activating your account, for subsequent access, you only need to use the password the password that you've set to access the data room.
Data Room Roles
Upon getting invited to a specific data room, you would also be assigned role permissions according to the type of access you’re getting:e
If you have clarifications on the type access, you may reach out to the sender.