This article is part of getting started with Digify's integration with Zapier.
You will first need to obtain a valid Digify API key. Refer to the instructions in how to create a Digify API key
To connect Digify to Zapier:
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the side menu bar.
- Click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "Digify".
- Enter your Key ID and Key Secret to connect your Digify account to Zapier.
5. Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
1. Create these Zaps to automate your workflow
- Sell ebooks and PDFs on Shopify and send it as a secure Digify file
- Record new Digify document view events in Google Sheets as new rows
- Get Slack channel notifications for new Digify document views
2. Create your own Zaps using Digify triggers and actions.
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org