A data room lets you share multiple files to multiple recipients via one secure location. Data rooms are available for Team and Enterprise plans. (Read more about what is a data room)
How To Create A Data Room
- Go to Data Rooms > click Create Data Room.
- Assign a name to your data room.
- Set your preferred security settings. (See data room security settings)
- Upload or drag-and-drop files from your computer or import files from your cloud storage Dropbox, Box or Google Drive.
Learn more about uploading files to a data room or how to connect your Dropbox, Box or Google Drive to your Digify account.
- Invite people to your data room by clicking the Invite People to Data Room icon. Enter the email address of the person you want to invite. (Read more about inviting recipients to a data room)